April 04, 2013

Quote Unquote


“I know that life has taught me real hard to stay grounded and down-to-earth. I never perceive myself to be satisfied for achieving something and I honestly I have maintained to stay starved and always take everything as a precious experience. I never take anything for granted. I understand that I can not be the person of who I am without these people who are always there. I can’t be Daniel Samuel without those never-ending encouragements, supports and sage advices. I am always thirst when it comes to learning. I don’t want people to look at me as a very cocky, stuck-up person. I’ve always humbled all I am in order to be up.”

“It’s like we’ve been hearing the same old preach and it doesn’t feel anything anymore. It gets numb. It binds all the uncaged inspiration and admirable charisma.”

“I keep doing all these shits for other people until I wake up I feel nothing. I am empty.” – Tifany Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment